POKEGENS.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Service Terms & Conditions – Updated 01/02/2024
PokeGens.com trading services will only trade Pokemon that are possible to be obtained in the selected game you are playing.
By using our service you agree to the following:
- By using PokeGens.com (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) that you agree and fully understand that if you have selected any Customisation Options for your Pokemon, they are all in line with what can be obtained within the game by normal means (such as levels, shiny, trainer name changes, or any other optional selections offered by PokeGens.com).
- You confirm you have researched before placing your order, that any optional selections you have made are possible on your Pokemon.
- You understand the validation service provided by PokeGens.com is not a 100% guarantee that your Pokemon can be traded, therefore you waiver my rights for any refund or exchange should the PokeGens.com automated trading bot provide you a message saying the trade cannot go through.
- You understand that we only will provide a refund, should there be an issue with the service we have provided. This does not include issues that derive from Nintendo servers themselves, nor game updates that are made by Nintendo, that may break our trading bots or service. We identify any issues promptly and we will attempt to resume service as soon as we possibly can. There will be no ETA provided.
- You understand this is not an instant trading service. We aim to provide a 24/7 service however, for reasons out of our control sometimes the service may be down.
- You understand that customer error, customer remorse or the fact you may not be able to get your order instantly will not result in a refund being provided.
PokeGens.com logs your IP address for all purchases and trades for anti-fraud purposes, in the event of a chargeback. We also keep a log of each trade which shows you participating in collecting your purchase.
Should you create a chargeback with your card issuer for your purchase, we will provide these logs to your card provider as evidence against your claim.
If you are an employee of Nintendo, TPC “The Pokemon Company”, GameFreak or any company affiliated with the Pokemon franchise, your access rights to visit or use PokeGens.com services or website have been revoked, and you must exit the website or service immediately.