- 1 x Spinda
These Pokemon are for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl.
Note: Trading in Pokemon BDSP requires a Nintendo Account and Nintendo Switch Online subscription.
Pokemon will be sent via Wi-Fi Link Trade through the Union Room feature. You will need to catch junk Pokemon to trade over in place of what you are ordering.
How is my order completed?
Trading in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl requires a Nintendo Account and an active Nintendo Switch Online subscription. Your Switch Friend Code and in-game Card Code are not required.
All trades are self delivery with our 24/7 Trade Bot
- After the first gym and by going to the Pokemon Center basement for the first time, you will receive the ability to access to the Union Room by pressing the Y button when not in a building.
- Open the Union Room by pressing the Y button.
- Select the Global Room.
- Select “Yes, with a Link Code“, and input the Link Code we provide when we are about to start trading.
- Wait in the Union Room until you see us and start trading.
- IMPORTANT: If we don’t connect within a minute, please say so in the Live Chat so we can try another trade code.
Note: There are high possibilities that you may be paired with someone else. Ensure you are trading with PokeGens.
Mobile Hotspots from an Android or iOS device, public WiFi, and work/enterprise WiFi will NOT be able to connect with other players. If you are on any of these connections, please use an alternative connection.
Note: Due to legality reasons – some Pokemon may not come with perfect 6IVs. This cannot be changed.
There are no reviews yet.